Wednesday 7 May 2014

A couple of new items and a Release schedule

 I have been asked to give a full list of what I produce and a list of planned releases. There are a couple of items that have been released very recently and a couple of items due for release within the next two weeks. I shall start with images of items recently released.

Lorraine 37/38L (without trailer)


 Lorraine 37/38L (without trailer)

Semovente 105/28
Semovente 105/28

'Grille' 15cm sFH13/1 LorraineSchlepper


 'Grille' 15cm sFH13/1 LorraineSchlepper

The next two items are available to pre-order, they are waiting to be moulded. Any order that includes them will still be posted within 2 weeks.
Laffly W15T
Laffly W15TCC


List of items currently available to order.

  • Canon de 105 mle (Rubber Tyres) French Medium Howitzer £8
  • Cannone da 105/28 (Rubber tyres) Italian Medium Howitzer £8
  • Canon de 155 mle (Spoked wheels) French Heavy Howitzer £8
  • Type 4 15cm Howitzer (Spocked Wheels)Japanese Heavy Howitzer £8
  • wz.1878/09/31 (Rubber Tyres) Polish Medium Howitzer £8
  • ACV-IP Indian Pattern Carrier £16
  • Laffly S20TL French Truck £18
  • Laffly AMD 80 French Armoured Car £18
  • 'Long Tom' 155mm Gun M2 Anglo-American Heavy Howitzer £18
  • Laffly S45T French Heavy Tow £22
  • Ordnance ML 4.2 inch Mortar British Heavy Mortar £3
  • Lorraine 37/38L (without trailer) French Armoured Transport £14
  • 'Grille' 15cm sFH13/1 LorraineSchlepper German Self-propelled Gun £16
  • Semovente 105/25 Italian tank hunter £18
  • PRE-ORDER - Laffly W15T French Light Tow £16
  • PRE-ORDER - Laffly W15TCC French Tank Hunter £16

Pre-order items can be ordered now and should be posted out within 2 weeks of payment.

Planned Items for June:
  • Berliet VUDB
  • Lorraine Trailer
The grand list of items I may get round to at some point. In no particular order:
  • Sherman turret variants
  • Katyusha
  • Polsten Autocannon
  • B4 203mm M1931
  • 21cm Mrs 18
  • pz kpfw I ausf b sig 33
  • BL 5.5" gun
  • LVT-2
  • LVT(a)-2
  • LVT(a)-1 Alligator

22 comments:

  1. I have ordered many items from Bob and all of them are of excellent quality and he gives you things you just do see other people make. Thanks again for making the 105/25 again!

    -Brian Ward- Bolt Action FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waouuuh ! i've got to speak with my bank !!

    almost 4 vehicles to order !!!

    thank you Bob you're the only one to produce hose wonders!

    best regards
    paco

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me how I make an order/purchase for some items?
    Do you send items also to Italy?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I send items to Italy, send me a PM on facebook, or the WWPD forums. The name's Bob Emmerson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to purchase some of the French guns and vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry been away on the road and missed your reply.

      Delete
    3. email: navpeople@gmail.com
      also I will be in the UK 29 Aug - 7 Sept.

      Delete
  6. To round out your French vehicles have you considered making a Renault UE tractor and trailer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's next on my list, enough people have promised to purchase one that I can make it a reality

      Delete
  7. Hi Bob,

    I would like to order a British Heavy Mortar. You can contact me via email: eamonn at glassfamily.org

    Thanks!
    Eamonn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello MB, great looking vehicles. Would that Lorraine schlepper happen to have a removable compartment so that a SP 4,7cm could be produced? Thanks Matthias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is available without the compartment or trailer as the Lorraine 37 for £14. I presume you wish to create the "Chasseur de Chars Lorraine" or "4.7cm Pak181(f) auf PanzerJäger Lorraine Schlepper (f)".
      I even produce the 47mm anti tank gun without chassis.

      Delete
    2. Hello Bob, yep that is the vehicle! How much are the PaKs ? I could do with one to slap on an Sdkfz 251 also.

      One other question, do you plan on doing a Madder 1? My Ostfront force would benefit from some of those little babies!

      Delete
    3. Mr MB, have tried many ways to get to you none are working. Have you an email I can write to?

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,

    I'd like to buy a Semovente 105/25 tank hunter. How can I contact you?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Website, Massively low on stock while I work on the Kickstarter: http://www.madbobminiatures.co.uk/

      Delete
  12. Hello
    When will the Grille be back in stock
    I would really like to get one ( yours is the only one produced in 28mm)
    Thanks in advance for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  13. excellent
    thanks

    use the website to order?

    ReplyDelete